“Stand with your Simgiigyet. Sign up for newsletters to Win a $100 gift card”
GITXSAN HUWILP GOVERNMENT SIGN UP PROMOTION
The Win 1 VISA gift cards (the “Contest”) is organized by GITXSAN HUWILP GOVERNMENT (herein referred to as the “Contest Sponsor” or “HUWILP GOVERNMENT”.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open only to residents of CANADA who opted in to receive communication from Huwilp Government and who are completing the Huwilp Government sign up form.
The Contest is not open to the contest organizer (Gitxsan Huwilp Government), employees of Huwilp Government, or any other program organizers.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. Contest is being held from March 15, 2019 at 12:01 pm – April 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary.
3. HOW TO ENTER. By completing Gitxsan Huwilp Government sign up form hosted by Mailchimp, participants are automatically entered to win.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, and any use of pen names, nicknames, pseudonyms, as well as any use of multiple email address shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
4. PRIZES. Entrants are eligible to win one (1) VISA gift card, each having a retail value of $100. The total prize value is $100. Any costs or expenses incurred by winners in claiming or using their prize not specifically described as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Contest.
5. PRIZE DRAW. Random draw by a representative of Gitxsan Huwilp Government from all entries received by the Contest Closing Date will be made on May 1, 2019 at 2:00 PM at the Gitxsan Treaty Office office in Hazelton, BC. The selected entrant will be contacted by email at the email address provided within the submitted form within five (5) business days of the time of the draw.
If the selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days of the first attempt of contact, or declines the prize Contest Sponsor reserves the right to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
DELIVERY OF PRIZE. The delivery of the prize herein will be arranged through the Contest Sponsor within 2 to 4 weeks of being confirmed a prize winner.
RULINGS. Rulings by Contest Sponsor are final and without appeal in all matters related to the contest, its administration and the awarding of prize.
This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
9. CONSENT TO PUBLICITY. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, real first and last name (pen names, nicknames and pseudonyms not accepted), city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation. In the event the selected entrant does not accept to be announced to the public as a winner may result in the selected entrant to be disqualified and prize will forfeited.
LEGISLATION. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
COMMUNICATIONS. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrant.
PRIVACY. Gitxsan Huwilp Government is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of building its e-newsletter. Further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants unless entrants unsubscribe from emails received.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.